Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lesson 2 - Google Accounts and VCR's

So, my mother is now officially following the blog. Is it because she rushed to her computer as soon as I let her know of my new undertaking?

No it is not. It is because  I  signed her up for a google account, went to my blog, (as if I have had this ownership of it for years) and clicked, FOLLOW THIS BLOG.

Calm down, Mom - I know you are super supportive of me. I couldn't have done MANY of the things in life I have without your constant love and guidance. The truth is, I winced the same way you did when I saw I would have to DO SOMETHING, like sign up for an account in order to access this blog as well as the many others I will follow as soon as I get a moment to do a little research and check some out. By the way, any suggestions?

Actually signing up for the account wasn't that bad. You are asked only a few questions: name, email, password and birthday - maybe I will send you a card or a gift!  It was about the same amount of time and energy it used to take to set the clock on the VCR.

I used to hate it when my mom asked me to set the clock on the VCR. Now, I have come to the painful realization that life cycles. There are so many things that are necessary to complete and learn in daily life as a parent, an employee, an employer, an adult in general, that one little thing like setting the clock on the VCR probably won't  put one over the edge but may sometimes feel like it. I will ask my kids for similar favors much sooner than I'd like to think. In the meantime, signing Ila up for her account was a good thing. It taught me how to create an account!

STAY TUNED  -

I will be posting pictures of my newest item in the 2MYLU line  -

SUPER CUTE winter/rain boots adorned with DARLING, classic ribbon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment